LOOOOVE IMAX!!

Cathe, I went ahead and did IMAX today. What a great workout!! The 8th and 10th intervals got to me and so I modified, modified , modified!! This tape is going into my rotation at least once a week(maybe two if I have the strength). Anyway, thank you for making such a challenging and fun workout! Awesome!!

Hey, can I sneak in here to ask a question? :D

Is there a "form pointer" of any kind for those wicked tuck jumps? Is it just sheer strength and power to propel yourself up that high, or are you just trying to hold your upper body in the air while pulling your feet up?

I haven't done IMAX in a while but we were doing tuck jumps at Y-box the other day and I just can't figure out how to make my body do them!

On a side note...I also discovered I need to spend more time doing Kegels. Too much information, eh?
:eek:

Sophie

Now THAT'S FUNNY!!! I don't know, those tuck jumps were killing me!! I think near the end my feet were maybe an inch off the floor and I was bring my arms down to touch my knees!! I have IMoves with Gin.M. and she does tuck jumps on her 9th interval, but they are nothing compared to this!! When i saw it I thought no sweat! I'm used to tuck jumps. WRONG!!!! On the plus side, I think I'll up my Kegels, just to be on the safe side;-).

What About...

..the Plyo-Jax interval & the scissors interval, Aimee & Sophie?? They KILL me! I love, love, love the tape though and SOMDAY I will get thru all those intervals with no modifications! :-tired!!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: You're right Debbie,

Those are killer!!! I've never been good with either of those, but the six-pak helped prepare me for this tape!! However,I'm with you, oneday(probably a long way away), that happy day will arrive when I can do the whole thing without modifications!!

Aimee

Hi Sophie,
I completely understand your comment about kegels. I have that problem during the hi/lo section of MIC. I actually had to change shorts in the middle on one occasion. I still love MIC though. Good thing I work out at home huh?
Happy exercising!
Lisa

Kegel exercises

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would throw out a suggestion. Have you ever tried doing a Kegel when you come up from a squat? I try to do this when I have enough energy in my leg workouts. Squeeze the butt then kegel. Just a suggestion.

By the way, I did IMAX yesterday and felt soo strong. I did not modify till the tenth interval. It felt like my legs were going to fall off. Tuck Jumps!!! I am assuming those XPRESS tapes are paying off..

Beverly

This is an awesome tape - I'm just dripping sweat when I'm finished. I've been doing it for several months now and can just about do everything without modifiying except those darn power scissors!x( It's so frustrating. But I always feel consoled when Hope modifies the scissors too and Cathe encourages her! :)

It's my faviorite of all the workouts. I once did the whole tape with no modifications but usually, I modify the scissors because they are wicked tough to do. I can never beleive how high Cathe can jump on the last interval. She is so awesome! :jumpy

:D this is how I look when I am done!
The first two DVD's ship tomorrow. I may end up with a new favorite. Can't wait to find out!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.