Lo Max!

crazystepr

Cathlete
I just did Cathe's Lo Max for the first time today and I love it! I actually just finished it and decided to jump on the computer to let you all know. :) It was so refreshing to do a step workout that wasn't incredibly high impact. I always push myself so hard during Cathe's workouts (and all other step workouts) and they haven't been as fun lately because of that. I feel so good right now--not exhausted like I usually do. Just thought I'd let you all know!
(oh, and it was recorded off of FitTv so I didn't even get to do the whole workout since they cut it for time, so now I have to order the real thing!)

Yes, Low Max is a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend that you purchase the DVD. Some people are surprised about the intensity of this workout because of the name "low max". I enjoy this workout because it doesn't have all those Plie jacks/, Plyo jumps,etc like in Imax 3. Low Max really works the legs too.

Crazystepr,

Just one of my favorites.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

One of my very fav workouts! Yes, order the real thing...not sure what all is included on FitTV but the whole workout is great. I, too, love how it hits the LB good. Have fun! WELCOME BTW!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

The DVD premixes are nice too! You can cut the workout in half when you are short on time or do the entire video:) Sometimes I will do half of LO Max and 30 minutes of the eliptical just to change things up once in a while. :)

Low Max was actually my very first Cathe and it's a mainstay in my rotation (even if the rotation changes!)

Low max is my fav step cardio workout right now. I don't like to jump around all the time because i get super exhausted. but low max is super tough in its own way without all the jumping around. I love it!

I got to tell you that I love Lo - Max as well. The premixes are wonderful if you don't have a ton of time. I use this on days that I want to do cardio and work my legs, but not do a lower body weithg workout. It gets in there good.

Enjoy!

p.s. I wasn't sure what I was going to do tomorrow morning.. and I think I do now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.