List of Cathe live videos?

bethj

Cathlete
I'm thinking of subscribing to Cathe live but there is no way to view the list of videos available first. Do you have a list of them to preview at all? Since I have the entire DVD collection I don't need to subscribe to on demand, just the Cathe live.
Beth

Not sure if this is what your looking for but here's Cathe's Youtube page with previews of her Live workouts (and other videos as well). The newest is at the top. The first one that was released I believe is May 8th 2014. So if you scroll down a little it is called Cathe Live Boot Camp Class May 8th. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56R-nIEMtP2fqmN5wZOqbw

SNM a Cathe Live Preview Playlist might be good to have at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a link from this site to the Cathe Live videos on YouTube? Some of us are not on Facebook, or Pinterest.

Viewing Video Clips of Cathe Live

You don't have to be a "member" of Pinterest or Facebook to see these pages. You can view them just as you would any page on our site. Just click on the "social" tab on the top of our Cathe.com home page and select the site you want to go to. You can also search "Cathe Live" on YouTube and you should be able to see most of our Cathe Live videos. Still, Pinterest is probably the easiest place to find and view clips from Cathe Live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.