Let's Chat

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

I will be on "Ask Cathe" from 12 pm until 2 pm tomorrow (Friday) answering questions. If you are around and want to chat, pop on over, and come chat with me. I'd love your company :7

I am sorry I won't be able to chat;( I will be busy working, but I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am sure that your family is looking forward to "having" you back at home. Also, I wish I could have joined you on your road trip. Again, I was working when the tickets went on sale. Thanks for all that you do and by the way you look fabulous:D

Hi Cathe :) :)

Would love to chat, my computer is a little slow hope I can
keep up with you and the girls.
Looking forward to lunch today!

I hope I don't miss you...I have a business lunch to go to and hope to be home in time to get in.

Questions:

Are Kyle & Eric geared up for preschool/school??

What is your favorite kind of vacation? Fav vacation activity?

What skin care line are you currently using??? And since you wash your hair so often, do you have a favorite conditioner/shampoo for frequent washings?

Do you have any slow cooker recipes that you love...I know that you are busy and slow cookers are a BIG BIG time saver.

Have you read "Skinny Bitch"...any opinions??? I just started to read it last night and it is a very easy read.

xoxo, neicebug :) :)

Yeah! I wanted to ask you if you lost weight while recuperating from your knee injury? Cannot wait!:)

Good Afternoon Everyone! Grab your favorite beverage and/or lunch and pull up a chair.....

Guess what? I had Phyllis from the roadtrip drive up today and surprise me in class. It was so fun to work out with you again Phyllis....thanks for coming :7

Happy Friday, Cathe!!!

Happy Friday, Cathe!!!! :7 Did you miss us during your advanced step class this morning? Phyllis was my shopping assistant last Friday. She drove me to Macy’s and helped me find capris that fit. I did the happy dance with you this morning and had fun with my autographed Rhythmic Step DVD! :7 I wish I had been there with you in person this morning, but I was doing the happy dance with you in my heart! :*

By the way, I finally unpacked my suitcase this morning. ;-) I still need to do laundry this weekend, but my workout clothes smell like my cherry blossom body spray after a week in my suitcase. Here is a tip for future Road Trippers. The secret is to wear plenty of body spray so you sweat sweetly! ;-)

I also discovered that the “kids and pets” setting on my camera takes the best pictures of you, Cathe! :7 You are so adorable and lovable. :7 I think that is why! ;-)

Love and big Heather hugs to you! :* Have fun with your family this weekend! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Yes Tneah...I lost a few pounds while recuperating due to muscle loss in my legs, sniff sniff. I am working hard on building that muscle back up :)

Hi Cathe,

I'm so sorry I missed the road trip this year but I will hopefully (with any luck) be there next year or I might surprise you at the gym myself with one of my checkin buddies. I'm so looking forward to the new workouts. I love heavy lifting and your step routines look right up my alley. I would love to see you make your advanced step routine the next on your list. Would that be possible?

Marcy

RE: Happy Friday, Cathe!!!

When the downloads come out, which as I understand it, is way down the road...will we be able to purchase a whole workout?

In other words, some of us don't want to create our own workouts, but still love the download idea.

Hi Cathe!

I loved the road trip and the gym. What I liked the most about the gym was the flooring you have under your equipment. I mostly see carpet in that area and the rubber matting was awesome!

Also,kind of a nosey question...but is that your gym or do you film there and teach there under somebody else's ownership? Just curious, I've had so many people ask me.

Have fun with the chat!

Hi Cathe!

I just happen to be here now, lucky me :)

I think you are awesome (just like everyone) and at the moment am trying to think of something to ask.

colleen1

(i'll think of something) :7

Cathe:

Hello! I, unfortunately didn't make the road trip cut, but I've been loving every one's photos, stories, memories, from this past weekend.

So... without giving away too much, could you describe just A FEW of the blasts from either of 4-Day Split's Step workouts, the Boot Camp workout, and/or the new Kickbox workout? I’m simply salivating for this new series and perhaps a few tidbits will whet my appetite until the actual DVDs arrive.

Also, thank you so much for being so kind and giving to your fan base. You, Cathe, are a class act.

Thanks!!!

Hi Cathe,

Well, I have to say it is ironic that at the stroke of noon, the radio I have in my office starts playing "Buttercup"...

I am sorry I missed the roadtrip. I am not a major crowd person, but I know I would have enjoyed your weekend. I also want to say it looks like it was well planned out with other activities and good eats. Especially the good eats!!:7

Now, let's get that new series in our mitts and work towards next years' RT!

Hi Cathe!

I was wondering...do you have a regular schedule for the classes that you teach?
I'd like to come back sometime for another class and just wanted to know if it's something I can plan or it it's hit or miss!

I really enjoyed being in your classes on the road trip and working out all alone at home just isn't the same...

:)
Dianne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.