Leaner Legs workout from an exclusive Gym goer

lorrayne

Cathlete
I wanted to share with you what my friend thought of your Leaner Legs tape (this is the friend who agreed to do a Cathe tape in return for my working out at the gym with her).

We decided to do the tape first thing on Sunday morning. I ensured that she not do any exercises that would be too difficult for her. So, while doing the leg press, she would do them on a 10" step w/ no weights while I used a 14" step. Also, she used my 15 pound body bar instead of a barbell. She wanted to go light since this was the first time she ever did the tape. She was very impressed with the workout and that I, and others, can do the tape in its entirety (hurrah for all of us home exercisers). She was sore the following day from the workout (I was too) and has already incorporated some of the exercises into her own routine. For example, she did some of the low end moves this morning. Also, she said that she wants to
do the sit and stand exercises. The good news is that she would like to do the tape again once she's stronger. I felt really good to share my workouts with a friend. It was fun.

Anyway, I wanted to share this with you. Your tapes are definitely challenging; even for those who go to the gym on a regular basis for both cardio and weight training (as is my friend's case).

Lorrayne

Hi Lorrayne! Thanks for sharing! It is always nice to get feedback from different perspectives. Your friend is brave diving right into those sit n' stands and LOW ENDS :-wow. See you in a few days:)

More on those low ends

Hi Cathe,

I wanted to tell you that while my friend was doing the squat low ends in the gym over the weekend. She told me that a guy walked up to her and saw her doing them and commented that those moves are REALLY hard. Ahe agreed but really can tell they're working for her.

Just wanted to provide you with some additional feedback.

See you Saturday. :)
Lorrayne

RE: More on those low ends

Cathe,

I really, really have a hard time with those low-end reps during the static lunge.
I have to put my barbell (30lbs) and get lighter dumbbells.

Static lunges have always been my weak area though. Will I get stronger and better at these? Since static lunges are the hardest for me, which muscle do I need to improve? Thanks, Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.