Knee Pain w/PLB

cks1025

Cathlete
Hi Cathe. I actually have two questions..

1. During the part w/the stability ball in PLB where you pull it in & out w/your heels, and then change the foot position to work the inner thighs, it started to hurt in my knees & shins. What am I doing wrong.

2. I am doing the Advanced Total Overall Body Blast Workout but I can't seem to do Bootcamp. After doing PUB & PLB, my body is just too tired!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Charlene

Hi Charlene! The areas of discomfort that you mention are common ones. The nature the stability ball exercises is demanding since you working hard to stabilize your body while doing them. Try to take more frequent breaks between the exercises as to not take on too much too soon. You may even do better working on each portion of the different exercises separately (outside of your actual workout) to help establish better balance and muscle memory for these exercises.

Your body being "just too tired" is a sign of doing too much too soon. Rework the rotation so that you challenge your body but not overwhelm it. Eventually as you adapt to these workouts you may find it easier to do this rotation. If not thats fine too. Everybody is different. What is important is that it works for you. Take Care:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.