Just want to thank you.

favaunt22

I know this is a forum to ask Cathe questions, so my question is do you know how awesome you are? I have never set foot into a gym. I love working out at home. I started years and years ago using The Firm videos on VHS and used them for many, many years. I out grew them and when I was in my late 30's, I went looking for something a bit more serious and found Cathe (muscle max). I am now in my mid 40's and still using your workouts and they still challenge me and you still kick my butt. I have quite a collection, I have completed the STS and the Xtrain series and now have continued with the Xtrain methodology but have incorporated many of your other workouts along with the Xtrain workouts and I am in the best shape of my life. The reason I have decided to write to you is because I also subscribe to fitness magazines (i.e., Muscle and Fitness Hers, Oxygen, etc.), but only those that I think are for women looking for serious fitness tips and articles about fitness (I won't mention those that I think aren't to be taken seriously). Every time I look through the pages of these magazines, all the moves and new training techniques are those that you have been doing and are doing in your DVD's and I just want to thank you. Thank you for taking what you do so seriously and delivering the best of the best in each and every release. You are the best in-home personal trainer. I've seen so many trends and fads come in to the fitness scene and I love that you stay true to what works and to yourself and offer great advice and reassurance to your viewers. You are wonderful and I just love you. I'm looking forward to your new releases and hope to see more kickboxing - like KPC and KickMax; and more muscle focused releases - like your gym style series and the muscle max dvd that I started out with almost 10 years ago. I think muscle on women looks beautiful and I thank you for being a great example of showing your viewers how beautiful it is. You're awesome!

Very well said! Nothing and no one compares to Cathe's workouts. And especially after getting the honor and pleasure of meeting her and taking her classes live on a road trip I am more than ever grateful for her!
Cathe, you are not only an excellent instructor -- motivating, effective, creative, safe, and fun -- but you are a beautiful and wonderful person inside and out!

Awwww, thank you so very much for your heartfelt note Favaunt! It's an honor to have you feel that way about me, it truly is. I do love to do what I do and made it a point when I started 30 years ago to never compromise my principles and give into any trends or fads that didn't provide true wholesome, safe and effective benefits to the exerciser. To have you notice this just makes me smile BIG :D. So thank you again for working out with me for so many years and having the confidence in me to help you bring out the athlete within you! High Five to Teamwork!!!

I know this is a forum to ask Cathe questions, so my question is do you know how awesome you are? I have never set foot into a gym. I love working out at home. I started years and years ago using The Firm videos on VHS and used them for many, many years. I out grew them and when I was in my late 30's, I went looking for something a bit more serious and found Cathe (muscle max). I am now in my mid 40's and still using your workouts and they still challenge me and you still kick my butt. I have quite a collection, I have completed the STS and the Xtrain series and now have continued with the Xtrain methodology but have incorporated many of your other workouts along with the Xtrain workouts and I am in the best shape of my life. The reason I have decided to write to you is because I also subscribe to fitness magazines (i.e., Muscle and Fitness Hers, Oxygen, etc.), but only those that I think are for women looking for serious fitness tips and articles about fitness (I won't mention those that I think aren't to be taken seriously). Every time I look through the pages of these magazines, all the moves and new training techniques are those that you have been doing and are doing in your DVD's and I just want to thank you. Thank you for taking what you do so seriously and delivering the best of the best in each and every release. You are the best in-home personal trainer. I've seen so many trends and fads come in to the fitness scene and I love that you stay true to what works and to yourself and offer great advice and reassurance to your viewers. You are wonderful and I just love you. I'm looking forward to your new releases and hope to see more kickboxing - like KPC and KickMax; and more muscle focused releases - like your gym style series and the muscle max dvd that I started out with almost 10 years ago. I think muscle on women looks beautiful and I thank you for being a great example of showing your viewers how beautiful it is. You're awesome!

Thank you Jennifer and I loved spending the RT weekend with you too :)

Very well said! Nothing and no one compares to Cathe's workouts. And especially after getting the honor and pleasure of meeting her and taking her classes live on a road trip I am more than ever grateful for her!
Cathe, you are not only an excellent instructor -- motivating, effective, creative, safe, and fun -- but you are a beautiful and wonderful person inside and out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.