Just to say Thank You!

elvira444

Cathlete
Cathe, I just wanted to send this note thanking you for your wonderful tapes. I own almost all your tapes and I think they are the best ever. I am 37 years old and a mother of two wonderful children, 12 years old and 9 years old. Well, I have been working out since I was 18, but I am in better shape now. I used to alternate your tapes on the days I didn't go to the gym, but unfortunately my gym closed out of the blue and I have been using your tapes for the past 3 months only since my gym closed. I must tell you I don't know if I'll ever go back if they open up again, I can see even more results by just using your tapes, then when I went to the gym. You are truly and inspiration and life saver, so hurry up and have that baby so you can make some more of your great tapes. Thanks again, Pam
:) :-jumpy

I can dig it! I am seriously thinking about giving up my Y membership because I never go anymore.....I'm so satisfied with my Cathe workouts, that I see no point.

Pam and Honeybunch, I agree with you! I stopped renewing my gym membership a few years ago when I discovered Cathe. I'd rather spend the money on more tapes and more plates for my barbell! Plus I'd rather run outdoors than on a treadmill anytime, rain or shine! :)

marnie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.