Just read some of your postings and

LSF

you had a busy night! I know that I'm not the only one who appreciates the time you take to answer all of your questions....seems like I learn something new from you every day! Thanks!

Oops....

I meant to type: I know that I'm not the only one who appreciates the time you take to answer all of ****OUR****questions....

Thanks...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-00 AT 08:15PM (EST)</font></center>

for the sweet post. I'm glad to be able to help everyone.

last nite i was all happy......

....when Cathe answered not one, but TWO of my questions....and I went in and told my dh how wonderful Cathe is to personally answer our questions. He said, "probably some office worker or something answers them, I'm sure it's not really Cathe!!!" OH! Such sacrilege!!!! How DARE he suggest such a thing! LOL! I said of COURSE it is Cathe answering our questions, we can tell by the way she talks!!!

Husbands!!! Sheesh!!

Debbie

Too Funny Debbie!

My husband said the very same thing the 1st. time I told him Cathe answered my question. Your hubby's name isn't David too, is it??!!
wink.gif

DebbieH

Arm Wrestle Your DH's Into Believing!

Hey - my husband has learned not to question anything related to Cathe - he's seen my Cathe muscles!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.