A Journal for the Blog

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! Just a real quicky to inform you that I'll try to write a little daily journal to add to the blog everyday (some days might be hard to get to it but I'll do my best :)

As you may have noticed, Chris is also helping to do the updates by keeping you informed on some of the other behind the scenes ongoings.

We are also working on getting updated pictures of the girls to put up with their bio's very soon. Come to think of it, I need to get one done too, being that the one we have up now is a couple of years old....oh well it will suffice for now :)

I'll try with all my might to get the Sept. rotation done, but in reality I think I will have to post that rotation a few days late. Hope you can understand!

Take Care Everyone!

Cathe!
Your excitement really comes through even over the internet! I've been on the fence about preordering the new workouts (just because I already have so many and not enough days in a week!), but reading the blog definitely makes me want them--bad!
I understand you will get us a breakdown of BodyMax 2 in the next couple days. I am mainly wondering if I will be able to easily cut it up into shorter workouts. I rarely have 90 minutes to exercise. I don't know why I'm even asking. Of course the answer is YES. I just always feel like I'm cheating when I skip sections. I need to get over that:+

Once again, I love the blog. And your picture is absolutely beautiful! Everyone looks amazing.:D

Cathe, it's really fun logging on and checking your blog. It's so exciting to see all the pictures--it's almost got me excited to do cardio.:p :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.