I'ts a thigh issue again

mari27

Cathlete
<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-00 AT 01:46PM (EST)</font></center>

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if I sound desperate but I am.I recently purchased the ps series(LOOOOVE THEM)Like I said before my goal is to slim my thighs(I guess I would'nt mind the size as long as they were toned but right now they are flabby and ugly looking). My question is can I do ps legs and abs Mon,Wed,and Fri. or would that be overtraining.I definately want to see results by June.(By the way I also started crosstraing).I'm desperate but I also want to use wisdom and not hurt myself but I need maximum results.
Thanks,
Marisol

Hi Marisol!

I'm not Cathe but I think I remember her saying that twice a week is the most you should do any particular PS tape. Help me out guys - my memory is in estrogen depletion - does that sound right?

Judy

I think you are right Judy...

But even at that, I would try doing them each just once a week and see if you need to add the extra day. I got great results with the PS series with each tape only once a week. I still only work my legs once a week, they need the rest from all of the step, spinning, and kickboxing I do.

Maybe even try PS Legs once a week and a different leg workout the other day for variety. Just remember, if you start slow (one day a week) you can always add an extra day a week if you need to. If you start fast (2 days a week) you will never know if one day a week will work.

Try Bodymax leg circuit

You might consider doing the leg circuit part of Bodymax for one of those leg days. It has step aerobics interspersed with standing leg exercises like squats and lunges. This way you burn fat and work your muscles at the same time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.