ipod support

tester12

Hi Cathe,

When I travel I like to take my ipod along, and right now am able to undertake some yoga workouts on the road that way. I'd really like to be able to take Cathe workouts with me on the road. Lots of hotels have handheld weights ... and for those of us familiar with the workouts, it's not completely necessary to 'see' the exercises onscreen. Could you please add some workouts to apple's itunes web store?

Thanks,
Steph

I like that idea! I could work out at the gym then. I'm still paying for my membership, but never go since I found Cathe's DVDs.

Could you just clone yourself Cathe?!! :7

Dallas

I would really love to put LowMax on my iPod and take to the gym, I've done it enough times now and her queing is so good that I could do it with sound alone! I would love to be able to do it on real flooring instead of my carpet and cheesy mats.

Cathe...seriously would you condiser recording MP3/audio versions of your DVD's? I am not sure how difficult this would be maybe just a matter of dragging the existing audio. There are so many that can be done in a gym without the visual. Like I mentioned earlier for LowMax. Bootcamp would be a great one and even KPC done in the gym! Legs and glutes, Coremax, oh the list goes on! Please please please!!!!!

Skye

Cathe, you have such a nice voice. Other instructors tend to have annoying voices, IMO. It would be a wonderful addition to our exercise program. Please consider it.

Marla

>Cathe, you make Ipod Max, and I will buy it!

ME TOO!! Bring it on! I have three iPods too!! (photo, mini and shuffle) TeeHee!!!

Guys, this is easy enough to do yourself if you have a DVD player on your computer. Just play the workout and record the audio using a program like Total Recorder. Then import it into iTunes and you're all set. I've done this with Stretch Max myself. :)

Hey Willow...any chance you could give specifics over in the open discussion? Like what Total Recorder is, how to get it, how it works? I have heard of similar programs but had no luck in the past trying.
Thanks!
Skye

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.