Interactive matrix, Cathe or SNM

janiejoey

Cathlete
Cathe or SNM,

The only example I can give you, is in "Yoga Shakti" with Shive Rea. You select any yoga practice from the matrix menu - then press play to enjoy. If we use this system, we can select the exercises that are advanced, intermediate, or beginner exercises. It's remarkable! You can make your workout as long or short as you like. Please check into this. When I do my yoga, this is what I do, create a special program tailored just for my personal preferences. It's really very easy to use, DVD and player friendly.

Hope you look into it,

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Janie,
Why don't you put this in the 'Suggestions for upcoming workouts" section? I think it would be too late to think of something like this for the upcoming set of 4.

Kathyrn,

Thanks, I'll do that. I was sure hoping that it wouldn't be too late. You never know.

Janie

-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Kathyrn,

On a different thread,(in Ask Cathe), SNM asked for opinions, so, this is mine. But I have already copied it into the suggestion forum as well, per your suggestion.

Janie

-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Kathyrn,

On a different thread,(in Ask Cathe), SNM asked for opinions, so, this is mine. But I have already copied it into the suggestion forum as well, per your suggestion.

Janie

-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.