Incorporating workout tapes to the Body for life progra...

Just Want2BFit

At the moment I am in the process of doing the body for life program. I have 2 more weeks to go before I finish this challenge.
As I would really like to incorporate Cathe's workouts into this program , what workouts would be good to use in conjuction with the BFL program?

I will be continuing with BFL for a 2nd challenge but this time I am going to tweak the program using Cathe's videos.

Hello,
I am doing a modified version of BFL and I think Cathe's latest releases would be great for BFL weight work. It is the Intensity Series/Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body. I think you will really like these workouts, they are my absolute favs besides the Boot Camp workout.

You did not mention if you wanted to incorporate her cardio workouts, but you could use her workouts Imax1 and Imax2. I would also suggest the CTX set, using the cardio portion only.

If you can, get these workouts on DVD, you get much more of a variety that way.

I hope this helps.

Terri:)

Thank You so much for your reply.
Yes I do plan on incorporating Cathe for cardio and weight work . I do have the CTX series and will definitly look into the intensity ones.
Once again I do appreciate you replying back to my post :)

How about :
Mon: PUB ... Upper Only
Tues: IMAX 2 ...ist 5 intervals
Wed : PLB ... Upper only
Thurs: Rest
Friday: IMAX 2 ...INTERVAL 6-10
Saturday PUB ...Up only
Sunday : Cardio of choice

Then the next week flip the Pyramids to get in 2 PLB and 1 PUB.
That would kind of mimic his plan of just enough weights to stimulate the muscle ("not annhilate it" )and just enough cardio to help with the fatloss but not enough to counter act the resistance training.

Ofcourse with the BFL plan you're basically eating 6 small frequent meals roughly around 1500 calories/day and depends to if you try any of EAS supplements. I believe it would actually work because it covers weights/aerobics and diet and supplementation. Any program that does would.

Thank you ...that sounds like a good plan.
I just ordered PUB & PLB dvd looking forward to receiving it.
I don't have IMAX 2 but have some of Cathe's older tapes would they work for the intensity I need? Of course I looked at IMAX2 and it is one that I would be interested in getting later on.
Thank you for replying to my post :)

RE: Incorporating workout tapes to the Body for life pr...

I am interested in doing this same thing and was wondering how it has gone for you? Also, does anyone have any input as to incorporating the Body Blast series while doing the Body for Life Plan?

I would love to hear some feedback on this. Thanks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.