Improved Cardio Endurance -- Thank You CTX!!

Kelly B

Hi Cathe -- just 11 days until the trip! Yaayy! I just wanted to share that I dusted off Interval Max for the first time in at least 8 months, maybe more. I fully expected to "stand there and suck water" (as you so aptly put it in one of the CTX tapes) for most of it, but I was absolutely delighted to find that my cardio endurance is better than ever before! :-jumpy This is not to say I didn't modify, especially those tuck jumps at the end, but I was stronger and felt better than I ever remember! I totally credit CTX for this! Even though the cardio sections are shorter (which I LOVE), my endurance is so much better. CTX is doing great things for me, thank you for making such a thorough and fun series. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be CTX 2 someday!

Kelly

Hi Kelly! Thats so great to hear. I actually hear a lot of people saying that their aerobic capacity has improved since doing the CTX Series. I honestly think(in addition to the fact that we pack a lot of powerful moves into that short time) that its because, mentally, you go into the workout focused and ready to give 100 percent(since you know its shorter). Keep up the great work:)!

I experienced the same thing!! And my strength and muscular endurance improved too! I plan on adding CTX as an evey other rotation, they brought such great results:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.