Important - Please Read!

ab17182

On Friday, Sept 22 we plan on switching to the new forum software. We've made some final changes this weekend and would like everybody to test it out one final time. The new URL for the new forum is http://64.225.138.194/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=login

If all goes well the switch to the new forum will be made on 9-22. This will mean the current forum may be down for a few hours on Friday.

Also, the new forum will be on a brand new server and thus will have a different url than the current forum. This means if you have our forum login page "book marked" you will need to change your mark to http://64.225.138.194/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=login (but wait until after we make the change on Friday)
happy.gif

The forum changes are great...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-00 AT 10:53PM (EST)</font></center>

Just checked out the new forum. I love the new features. Thanks, SNM!!

I am sooo confused!!

I tried the new forum and it won't let me logon. I put in my user name and my password and it wouldn't take. So then I though that since it's a new forum, maybe I had to enter my info on that one too. Of course it said duplicate. Does this mean I have to have a whole new name and password on the new forum?

New Password

Right above where you login you will see a link to get a new password. To use the new the forums you must first obtain a new password that will be emailed to you within a few minutes after you fill out the requested information.

Hi Aimee...

When you click on the above link to get to the log-in page, you need to click on the "new user" link. I did this earlier and I was given a new password via email that I was then able to change to the one that I wanted. I hope this makes some sense. Good luck!

Thank you SNM and Betsy!

I think I've got it. How long does it take to recieve the email? I know no more than 24hrs, but is it instant or does it take a little bit?

Question for SNM...

I just went over to the new forum using the URL above and logged on using the username and password I created on August 29 (which was the first time I tried out the new forum)...it let me into the forum but I was just wondering do I need to re-type my personal profile info over there or does it just transfer from over here to there???

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Lisa

User profile

It is a good idea to keep a copy of your user profile. We hope to be able to transfer the information, but we're not sure if we will be able to.

New Forum?

This may be a dumb question, but will the new forum still be on this website? I've been checking this forum out quite a bit but I'm not real "up" on computer stuff that gets too involved. I just don't want to lose the location.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.