IMAX2/Cardio & Weights

Slim

Hello,

I am a long time Cathe fan and love your workouts!

I have a question...

I have a competition on Monday and wanted to see if it is okay to do these two workouts back to back.

I will need to do Cardio and Weights tonight and will do IMAX 2 tomorrow. Is this okay?

Thank you.

I'm not Cathe

But, excellent question. I would be interested to see the answer. I was wondering if consecutive days of step is a bad idea or not. I had always alternated step with my walk/run days (more for the run days.) but now that my legs don't feel it so much, can a person do step two or three days in a row and not hurt themselves? Or is that ill advised?

Wow, 90 people looked and nobody knew???!! Doesn't matter. I went ahead and did Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks instead.

Thanx Rapid. Your comment on step 2 days in a row was something I had overlooked which is why I chose the ones that I did. Take care.

If I remember right - and I'll see if I can find them, Cathe had some rotations earlier this year that had three days of step followed by three days of weights. Also, C&W has less strain on the joints for the step portion than Imax 2 does. I think doing all three Imaxes back to back would be a mistake, but I think it'd be okay to do C&W and Imax2 (although I have been known to overdo it from time to time...
Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.