IMAX 3 mentioned in August '05 Self

Kassie

Hi,

I was reading Self magazine today and noticed that IMAX 3 was mentioned as an "at home" option that would have the same benefits of hiking. No mention of Cathe, it refered you to collagevideo.com

It's found on page 62 of the August 2005 edition.

Kassie

:7

Cool...I subscribe to Self and have this issue but missed that somehow. Thanks for sharing.
Angela:7

I have to agree. I hike a lot and the last hike that kicked my butt the way the IMAX3 does was an 11 miler with a 2500 foot elevation gain. And that took 3 hours, not the mere 59 minutes of IMAX3...

I disagree. When I go back country back packing I drop pounds and become a leaner machine than I ever do with the same weeks' duration of Cathe cardios.

A "walk" is not a "hike". In the US, the two terms have become somewhat synonymous. A hike is a strenuous affair, never to be confused with a walk up a hill.

Clare

Hi Kassie! Thank you so much for keeping me informed of these things. The magazines don't always give us this information.

It was great to see you on the roadtrip!

Take Care!

Hi Shelly! You have no idea how exciting it was for me to finally meet the "Cat in the Lime Hat" on the roadtrip. I always adored that picture.

You are so full of life and it was a pleasure meeting you.

Take Care,
Cathe

Awwwwwwwwwww... thanks so much! It was a dream come true meeting you! My daughter still can't believe it - "you really worked out with her, Mommy?". Seems a bit surreal to me too! It's a good thing we have all those great pictures to remind us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.