Imax 1

Yes, Interval Max is the first one and it is on the Rythmic Step dvd. I just received this one (and Power Hour) yesterday for my birthday (I have the best DH ever!!!)

I did Interval Max this morning and it is tough tough tough. The moves are pretty easy to pick up on, especially if you have done Cathe before. Her cuing is fantastic and she is so patient;) . I have IMAX II and I love it like crazy but I do think Interval Max is harder. Get it, it's great!!!

The tougher the workout, the more loyal I become! I would follow Cathe to the gates of hell.

Thanks so much for the heads up. I am new at this, I am trying to figure out all the abbreviations so i can do January's rotation and figure out witch of the DVD's I do and don't have. I will be a pro at this in no time.

Thanks again
Theresa

If you go to the Video Discussion page, one of the top posts has a list of all her workouts with level of difficulty attached. That helped me a lot. Also, if there is an abbreviation you are not sure of, just ask! I do! I had to ask about HSTA(High Step Training Advanced) and now it is my favorite workout! Ask away!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.