I'm new

jedipadme

Cathlete
Hello there,
I am new to Cathe and to forums. I am looking forward to Cathe's DVD's and to her forums. I have recently purchased Low max, Muscle Max, basic step/body fusion, and the beginner high step dvd. I have been doing The Firm for almost a year and have out grown it. I am looking forward to the new challange of workingout to Cathe's videos. I have only heard positive feedback from people who use her videos. :7

Welcome Fitness Jedi,

I like your name by the way!

You will get lots of great advise here as there are WONDERFUL women on this forum (and a few men too).

:)

Hi Fitness Jedi! I love that name too!!! Glad you're here. This is an awesome forum with great women and lots of motivation, inspiration & laughs too!
Great choices on the workouts you purchased! You will definatley be challenged by Cathe. Enjoy!:D
Kali

If your anything like me when I first heard of Cathe & went out on a limb to buy the CTX series, you won't be dissapointed.

Marla:D

Hi Jedi!
Welcome to Cathe's place; once you are hooked on Cathe workouts, you will be checking in here regularly!
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

Hey, jedipadme, you aren't going to try to steal my Anakin are you? :p

Welcome to the forum and to Cathe! You will LOVE her! I have heard about her for almost 6 years, but just bought my first DVD only a year ago, and I was so mad at myself for waiting! I now have most of her DVDs and will soon get more! She is the queen of intesity and you will definately need the force the first time you do her :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Have fun!
Missy

Welcome Fitness Jedi... you've come to the right place for intensity!!! You will find wonderful support here as well as a real education. I learn something new every day. There is a daily check in for your w/o's on the Open Discussion Forum. Join us there and let us know what your doing. There are also lots of challenges going on and the check ins are posted each day. Just jump right in if you are interested in any particular challenge.

Great to have you aboard. This is a great place!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.