If you're not too busy

mlgage

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Have you thought of signing up with facebook? I know you're busy, but I posted our picture on my site and people are asking who you are. I titled it "I went to NJ to workout with Cathe Friedrich!" Which is obviously across the US, so people are wanting to know why. So it got me to thinking you could expand your business even more if you wanted, and it doesn't cost anything. Just a thought.

You know I was a little sore on that Thursday not too bad. But I had my post recovery drink right after, and then I took night time recovery before bed that night. If I didn't have those, then I probably wouldn't be able to walk the next day. In fact my mom and I walked over 5 miles in Manhattan the next day. I knew you well enough that I knew every muscle fiber would be wasted, so I brought lots of product with me. But you know I loved every minute of it. And the best part of all of it was you are who I thought you were. You are a very kind, caring, and genuine person.

Oh! You are the first to say I look like Kate Middleton.

Thanks Cathe!!

Can't wait for STS!!!!

Boo!

Hi Melissa! How fun to hear from you again. How was your convention? You are cute to suggest Facebook, but actually I'm having a tough enough time posting here, sigh. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to workout here. I hope to see you again sometime. Wow, I can't believe nobody has ever pointed out your resemblance to Kate Middleton. I have a feeling you will hear it more if/when they get engaged ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.