An idea for a strength tape

E

elvira444usa

I was wondering if in the future to make a good strength tape would be to take all the strength parts from you express tapes and combine them and that would be a great upper body tape. The other day I did just the strength parts of the tapes for a really great upper body workout and then used the leaner legs tape to round it off and hit every muscle. Just a suggestion. I know from my Firm tapes that they do that, by taking portions of othe tapes and making into one tape. That would be a great idea for the strength parts of the express videos.

Already Planned for DVD

Elvira,
I believe that there will be a section on the 6-pack DVD that will have exactly what you suggest - all the Upper Body sections from the XPress tapes. It's the only thing that keeps me going as I wait for the DVD.

Great idea, Elvira!

I also did all of the UB segments from the cross-trainers in one session for a great UB workout. I didn't follow it up with Leaner Legs, though---you've got stamina, girl!!!!! What a tough 2 hour workout that must've been!

Personally, however, I've grown a bit weary of the Firm's compilations on top of compilations. Don't get me wrong, I love the Firm, they were my introduction to working out with weights, they taught me a LOT about proper form....they gave me my start, and I still use them and love them! But one of the things that I love about Cathe is that all of her tapes are fresh and new, and that she has not gone the compilation-route. I know lots of people love "parts" tapes, but I must have a short attention span or something, cuz I get bored with repeat footage in quite a hurry! LOL!

I did read that the Cross-trainer-DVD has an option to do just what you did with the UB segments---puts them all together into one UB workout for you. Now THAT makes me wish I had a DVD player!!!...sounds awfully convenient!

See ya----Debbie

Never Fear.....

More strength workouts are near!
happy.gif
! Thanks for your suggestion. While it is inevitable that some exercises will be repeated and grouped together in a similar manner, I like each strength workout to have its own special feeling. So hang in there because we will always create new strength workouts. Surely one of them will eventually come close to your description.

Cathe - what do you mean?

When you say more strength workouts are near? Does this mean you are on to the next set of tapes already? Just curious. I have been doing only the strength portions of the express tapes for at least 4 weeks now. (I am saving the cardio sections for this winter when I always hit a workout slump. Then I will bring out the cardio sections of these tapes and do the whole tape set as they were made)
happy.gif
. I love doing this, but I do get tired of rewinding & forwarding! Boy are they tough when you do all the strength portions in one workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.