Idea for Future Greatest Hits DVD

ashaw

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have an idea for one of your future Greatest Hits compilation DVD. I actually thought it up while doing Cardio Core Circuit! You could put together a variety of your Hiit workouts, call the DVD "Greatest Hiits" (of course! :cool:) and it could include various segments from your Shock Cardio Hiit dvd, the Boot camp blast from Kick Max, 4DS Boot Camp, To The Max, Cross Fire, All Out Low Impact Hiit, Intensity, and Cardio Core Circuit. Just a nice mix-up of low impact, high impact, step, disc, band, and no equipment. Thanks and wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Amanda

Hi Amanda. Yes, it is our intention to do a whole bunch of series of separate Greatest Hit DVD's ...each focusing on my specific fitness categories with of course "Hiit" workouts being one of those featured DVD categories. Oh and I love the play on the title "Greatest Hiits" title :)

Hi Cathe,

I have an idea for one of your future Greatest Hits compilation DVD. I actually thought it up while doing Cardio Core Circuit! You could put together a variety of your Hiit workouts, call the DVD "Greatest Hiits" (of course! :cool:) and it could include various segments from your Shock Cardio Hiit dvd, the Boot camp blast from Kick Max, 4DS Boot Camp, To The Max, Cross Fire, All Out Low Impact Hiit, Intensity, and Cardio Core Circuit. Just a nice mix-up of low impact, high impact, step, disc, band, and no equipment. Thanks and wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Amanda

I am hoping for greatest hits kickboxing!! With HS And RK and some of KPC and some of kick max. But love a premix of RK cardio with gloves and HS cardio whop hoo fun.

This thread makes me happy, anticipating these releases. Especially since there will be "a whole series!" Greatest Hits/Step flows so well, not choppy at all, and lots of variety. The subsequent workouts no doubt will be of the same quality.

Could you imagine a workout combining segments of Pyramid, Slow & Heavy, STS, Burn Sets, and PS? I bet Nathalie would be the first to order it (I'd be second!)

I am hoping for greatest hits kickboxing!! With HS And RK and some of KPC and some of kick max. But love a premix of RK cardio with gloves and HS cardio whop hoo fun.

I love RK so much that I am doing this one weekly. Either the normal dvd or any of the premixes. But the last time, I decided to start with HS then went right into RK. WOW!!!!! What a great workout for upper body. The next day, I did all 3 heavy bag bonuses after slide n glide. I love mixing Cathe's workouts. I just can't get enough RK though. I would love more of these from Cathe including a Greatest Hits one. Keep them coming Cathe. Happy New Year to everyone!

Fire medic it have not actually done both in a day but I am going to try it! I know it would be fun! I just live both these workouts. I justo reeds some workouts from another instructor! I hope I like them as well! It's called addiction fitness or addicted fitness. I saw iron YouTube. Well there was a thread on here I can't find that suggested them. I hope I like as far as I can see on you tube I think it looks good! I hope I will get a good sweat! I hope the music is as good as HS and RK! Music for me is important. !! I hope this will keep calm till Cathes greatest hits Kickboxing workout come out! Lol

This thread makes me happy, anticipating these releases. Especially since there will be "a whole series!" Greatest Hits/Step flows so well, not choppy at all, and lots of variety. The subsequent workouts no doubt will be of the same quality.

Could you imagine a workout combining segments of Pyramid, Slow & Heavy, STS, Burn Sets, and PS? I bet Nathalie would be the first to order it (I'd be second!)

I hear you Swimmer. Yes you are 100% right ;-)
I love the beginning of your sentence:"Could you imagine..." Oh tell me about it:):):)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.