I'd like to file a complaint

LaughingWater

Cathlete
I've been working out with you, Cathe and Catheites, since last April. My jeans are now to the point where they are literally falling off of me. I seriously can't walk in them anymore...the crotch hangs 2 inches lower than it should, and anyone could "pants" me easily. I had to hold them up with one hand today while shuttling my daughter back and forth to class!

In addition to being forced to purchase more belts, I'll probably be shopping for new jeans too. My wallet says, "Thanks. Thanks a whole lot."

I demand compensation* for this loss!

*in the form of money, more workout DVDs, or chocolate

:p

so you MUST tell us what you've been doing! What type of rotation? MY ds told me yesterday that I was skinny...but I need to lose weight off my big but!

BestICan

Can I jump on this wagon too? I love the way my pants are baggy in the crotch and bottom butt area. I especially like it when I put my jeans on that now I don't have to sink to the floor and rock on my heels to make the damn things stretch out enough to breath. :p

I've been working out with you, Cathe and Catheites, since last April. My jeans are now to the point where they are literally falling off of me. I seriously can't walk in them anymore...the crotch hangs 2 inches lower than it should, and anyone could "pants" me easily. I had to hold them up with one hand today while shuttling my daughter back and forth to class!

In addition to being forced to purchase more belts, I'll probably be shopping for new jeans too. My wallet says, "Thanks. Thanks a whole lot."

I demand compensation* for this loss!

*in the form of money, more workout DVDs, or chocolate

:p

^5 to ya!!!!!!!!! Thats just plain impressive! :eek::eek::eek:

Yup...and now you're probably excited to put them thru the washer and dryer so that they DO shrink up. Instead of wearing them 8 times simply because they stretch out more each time you wear them! LOL

GREAT JOB!

Gayle

:D Thanks, guys.

BestICan, I do mainly 3 day splits, and I'm pushing myself to lift heavy. I do not log in a lot of cardio. My cardio days are anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. Sometimes I go longer with Cardio Coach, but that's just because I feel like it. I also watch my caloric intake.

I suspect I've seen results because I'm doing something new. Prior to starting with Cathe, I ran on the treadmill, practiced yoga, and played a bit with CrossFit. I didn't do any weight training at all.

I've My jeans are now to the point where they are literally falling off of me. I seriously can't walk in them anymore...the crotch hangs 2 inches lower than it should, and anyone could "pants" me easily. I had to hold them up with one hand today while shuttling my daughter back and forth to class!

You'd be right in style with some of the male students on my campus. (On the other hand, the female students tend towards the "too-tight jeans with muffin top hanging over" look).

Perhaps Cathe should add some suspenders to her finess line?

you are funny lori.....congrats on your baggy pants!! i remember those times vaguely...i am now in the category of not wanting to wash my pants any more than necessary.....that stretching out process is painful!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.