I see you are responding to posts at this moment!

CynDaVaz

Cathlete
I am online, visiting your website forum for about the 1000th time today, and I see that you are busily responding to posts. Pulling late hours, I see -- I surely know how that is. With my own hectic schedule -- 2 kids (ages 6 and 3), managing our business from my home, doing part-time work for my father, homeschooling my son, TRYING to keep the house straight HA HA HA -- if I didn't have exercise in my life, I would probably go totally CRAZY!

Anyway, I am a recent addition to your fanbase, and I must say that after doing only 3 of your videos, I am officially "hooked". I also wanted to convey my appreciation to you for allowing yourself to be so easily accessible to those of us who admire the work you do . . . .

Sincerely,
Cyneva Dalton-Vazquez
Raleigh, NC

Hi Cyneva! What a beautiful name.

I must have just signed off when you sent this last night. Welcome to the forums. Oh my, you are one busy woman for sure. As you already know, exercise is so helpful in managing the stress that comes from having such a packed schedule. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the workouts. Thanks for your note and hugs to your precious kids :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.