I need a video/dvd comparable to body pump

kshermanator

I have been taking body pump for 2 years and with my schedule the way it is I'm not able to make it to the classes, so my instructor recommened your series. What tapes do you have that are comparable to body pump? I also would like an advance step one also. Eager to get stated at home!. Thank You Kathy

Hi Kathy, you can try Power Hour. The format of this workout is similar to a body pump class and with the dvd you will receive body max and MIS too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Fabulous recommendation, Mariangeles.

BodyMax's first section is a tremendous step/cardio workout. The second section includes a circuit of high powered step and leg weights. The third section includes upper body.

MIS can be used as another bodypump workout.

I use this DVD quite often.

Power Hour is definitely closest to body pump. If you're interested in a fun step workout I'd go for Step Blast or Interval Max 2.

Have fun!

If you are strickly looking for Body Pump style workouts.

I would go with: Power Hour, Muscle Endurance, or Maximum Intensity Strength. There are many other workouts that have cardio and weights...but if you are strickly looking for something mirroring Body Pump...those would be the ones I would go with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.