I need a new rotation

Maro

Hi Cathe!

Congratulations on your new tapes they are great and diverse.
I start a new job in October. And for the next three weeks I would like a rotation that work extra hard on burning fat while building muscle.
I have MIC, MIS, POWERMAX, PS SERIES, Interval Max and the new 8 videos. I am a advance
exerciser with free for the next three weeks.

What would you recomend?

Thank you,

Maro

Hi Maro!

Since all of the tapes that you have are designed to burn fat and build muscle, you really can't go wrong. But I will get you started with one of many rotation options. Keep in mind though that your body really needs about three weeks to start to reap the benefits of a particular rotation. So I will vary your cardio but I think your weight rotation should stay the same for the three week period.

WEEK ONE:

Mon: MIC

Tues: PS Back/Bicep/Abs

Wed: Intervalmax

Thurs: PS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Fri: Powermax

Sat: MIC in the morning
PS Legs/Abs in the evening

Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon: POWER CIRCUIT XPRESS TAPE(((Cardio Only))) Follow immediately with PS Back/Biceps/Abs(skip the warm up on the PS tape)

Tues: XPRESS TAPE other than Power Circuit(((Cardio Only))) Cool down and follow immediately with an ab workout of your choice.

Wed: XPRESS TAPE other than Power Circuit(((Cardio Only)))Follow immediately with PS Chest/Shoulder/Tricep

Thurs: XPRESS TAPE other than Power Circuit(((Cardio Only)))Follow with PS Leg/Ab tape but skip the warm up.

Fri: XPRESS TAPE other than Power Circuit(((Cardio Only)))Cool Down and finish up with an ab workout of your choice.

Sat: MIC

Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon: PS Legs/Abs

Tues: Cardio Kicks

Wed: Circuit Max

Thurs: All Step(((cardio only)))Follow up with PS Back/Bicep/Abs

Fri: Intervalmax Cool down and then follow up with ab workout of your choice.

Sat: Power Circuit(((Cardio Only)))Cool down and then follow up with ab work of your choice

Sun: PS Shoulders/Chest/Triceps

......off to your new job. Good Luck
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.