I LOVE the Cross Train Express tapes!

sandovlj

These workouts are so fun. I just started going through the series this week, after pre-veiwing them last week.

I did them in this order Sunday - Leaner Legs, Monday - Step & Intervals, Tuesday - Kickbox, Wednesday- 10-10-10, Thursday - Power Circuit and tomorrow I will do All Step and rest on Saturday. My reasoning for this order was to have a couple of days between the leg workouts then to alternate between pushing & pulling muscles. I love how each muscle group is so thoroughly worked.

The cardio sections are so fun that they seem really short. The choreography is all terrific. I don't exactly have the room for double grapevines, but they are easily modified. I love all the tapes so much it's hard to decide which one is my favorite. I'm going on vacation in October and the worst part is that I will have to leave some of these at home, I'll miss them so much. I enjoy all of Cathe's other tapes, but I'm absolutely in love with these. Thank you so much for producing such wonderful, wonderful workouts.

Loretta

I luv them too!!

I really like to exercise 6 days a week, and these give me the opportunity to do that without wearing me out. This week I did 5 of the tapes and added in a walk/run session.

This was PLENTY for me. This series is a godsend for me. Just perfect!
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.