I know, this is probably illegal

letswork

Cathlete
I can't help myself. I posted this in the video suggestion thread, but I really wanted to know if I had any support out there. If you are interested in this kind of tape, please let's make Cathe aware. C'mon shout it out...GIVE US BEAUTIFUL BUTTS & THIGHS!

I know that a LOT of women ask Cathe how to trim down their thighs and I, along with my fellow pears out there, would LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVE to see a "thigh/butt solution" tape (along the lines of LL) with lots of squats, low ends, maybe some plyometric moves, killer floor work...whatever it takes to trim down our legs and rears. Something that would make our knees shake, butts quiver and quads like steel. You could help us change our most hated body part into our favorite. Please think about this Cathe...you are the ONLY one who could give us what it really takes.

I never thought I'd be literally begging for an exercise tape, but I just KNOW how good this would be. People would be talking about it everywhere and I think it would, hands down, be one of Cathe's very best ever.

I agree! A killer lower body workout (and I mean KILLER) would be awesome! Something with floor and standing work, maybe also incorporating the stability ball? PLEEEEEEEASE, Cathe!!!!

RE: Oh goody goody!

I would love a KILLER BUTT and THIGH workout from Cathe, one that would make people talk about it for years to come....BRING IT ON!!!! This suggestion should be posted where Cathe can see it....

Great idea Letswork,
I seconded your suggestion for this tape on the "new video poll" thread. A Killer 30mins of standing leg work and then 30mins of lying floorwork would be ideal to make these darned inner thighs of mine budge. Its funny my upper body responses wonderfully but my thighs forget about it. Even when I used my Bun & Thigh Rocker on a constant basis my inner thighs still would not move.

I'd like a killer butt-thigh workout just like an above poster said along the lines of LL, I also would like to see more floor work for legs.

Bring it on Cathe!!

Laura:) :)

I couldn't agree more! I'm a pear in need this tape like you can't imagine. Every other part of my body is in excellent shape, thanks to Cathe's videos. The legs and butt need a little work, though. Please, Cathe! (God, I've resorted to begging!)

Thanks so much!

Jen

I would love this too, but the butt and thigh area does not seem to be a problem for Cathe, who looks like an apple to me, so I'd like to see a whittled down pear featured in the video along with Cathe.

Would absolutely LOVE a killer floorwork workout by Cathe, maybe incorporating the medicine ball, stability ball, ankle weights, etc.

Terri

with all due respect, my friends, my hips and butt might agree with you, but LL, PH sections, stability floor work in PLB, et. al., are tough enough for me, thankyouverymuch. JMO!
Kathy

Totally agree - love the mixed standing and floorwork...something like PS Legs but add in the stability ball (ouch - can't believe I wrote that)...

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.