I feel bicep work in my shoulders

lynne

Can you tell me how to concentrate the effort of bicep work into the bicep rather than the shoulder? I know this sounds daft, but since my knee surgery last week, I can only do my upper body, and I sincerely feel barbell curls, concentration curls and those hammer things with the wrist rotation in the front of my shoulder. I have felt this all along for the 8 weeks I've been doing PS, but thought it was due to those muscle being weak. Now that legs are out, I've been really trying to concentrate on this, but am getting nowhere fast. Please help!!!

Hi Lynne!!

I'll let Cathe respond to you about your biceps but just wanted to say, "GOOD FOR YOU!!"
happy.gif
on getting right into your upper body work so soon after your surgery! I hope that everything went well and that you are not in too much pain. One thing about biceps~~do you concentrate on keeping your elbows close to your sides & are you using just enough weight to try & raise the weights with your biceps w/o the help of your shoulders? Just a suggestion. Hopefully, someone else can jump in here. Good Luck to you as you recover! Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.