Husband In Love With Cathe

donnamarie

Cathlete
Yep...and I don't even care!!! Hahahaha. Seriously, we work out together now and after all these years, he's finally realizing how hard I work out! Last month turned out to be an "All Cathe" month. This month I switched around to some other instructor tapes. Yesterday, he uttered these words - "Who's that? She's boring. Why aren't you doing Cathe? (He's on a first name basis with her now) How many Cathe tapes do you have?" Ummmm (long pause)I answer "I had 20 until yesterday. I'll have 22 as soon as Boot Camp and Muscle Endurance arrive." His repsonse..."oh, cool. She's great". Weeeelll
that's when I knew the truth. It's OK..I'm OK with this. In my brain, he just gave me carte blanche for future Cathe tape purchases - no problem.

Just wanted you to know that Art Carey isn't your only male admirerer out side of your family. :7

Enjoy it! My husband is scared to death of her, especially when he sees how high she gets in sequential power kicks.

When he saw me previewing I-Max 1 for the first time, he said, "Dolly, that girl ain't got no hips! But she's cute!"

A-jock
:+

My husband thinks Cathe is trying to kill him! We did PLB last night & he had to stop at least 4 times to catch his breath. He even uttered theose words "She's evil, I tell ya, evil! When I die, I'm coming back to haunt her!" LMAO!

Yes, my husband has a crush on Cathe too. He is 6'4, 230 lbs of solid muscle and he thinks she could kick his butt. She is the only instructor that he knows by name - and I have permission to get anything new that she makes, no questions asked.

My 2 and 4 year old boys like her too! :)

How true it is!

I am moving and in the process of packing. I was boxing up some videos and put an old tape in that I had used when I started exercising (some CIA kickboxing tape). I commented to my BF that this video would do me no good anymore because of how much I've advanced and he said "Well I've seen enough Cathe to be spoiled by her - THIS girl is nothing! And she's boring too." See Cathe, you've even spoiled our significant others! ;-)

I think my DH would propose marriage if he ever met Cathe LOL! He is in awe that she is doing the work out and talking, too (so am I come to think of it.) All I can manage is a groan a grunt or "oh no!" and occasionally a YES I CAN!
-joy

Well it's not quite my husband but my dear old dad that loves Cathe. I actually live a couple houses up from my parents and when I moved out they converted my room into the gym which is now full with a treadmill, weights and Cathe tapes. when i first started using the tapes my dad was like you don't need them to lift. After doing it one time he came out and was like she kicked my butt. He is now buying heavier dumbells every week and when i am over i can actually hear him talking to the TV Like "are you kidding me, pushups after all that chest work" (ha haa haa). i just have to say that he is in his late 50's and he has never looked better. I am in my late 20's and have never looked better thanks to Cathe. We are going on a family vacation to the beach at the end of the summer and Dad and I plan to be as buff as possible!!! all thanks to Cathe!:7

My husband and I also work out with Cathe. He used to do some of the older Firms strength tapes with me (Tough Tape). When I got my first Cathe video, MIS, and convinced him to do it, he has been hooked ever since. He will only do Cathe's strenght tapes now, and he has gotten stronger.

Terri

lol - my hubby too. In fact, he has his favorites - the ones he says Cathe looks the best in (wink, wink). But I love the fact that he thinks they are super tough workouts and respects them. He is so impressed by her strength, and it makes him push himself harder because no way is a woman going to lift more than him! He can beat her on the arms, but lower body she wins still!

Oh what fun it has been to read these threads. This has me so inspired and boy do I feel honored to have your DH and DOD's approvals on top of your own. Thank you to all of you. You are so kind. As always, keep pumpin' and jumpin':D

Mine too!

My DH will NOT workout to anyone BUT Cathe. One day we decided to try a tape I had heard good things about and he walked out of the room saying it wasn't worth his time! :eek: He said they don't even know how to warm up correctly!!! Sooo, we are ALL CATHE or nothing at least when he is in the room! Ha! I agree, even the form that was used on the other vid was terrible! Another hubby vote for you Cathe! (of course, you already have MY vote!http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Mine too! Cathe & only Cathe!

Yes, Debbie H, my husband only likes Cathe too! Just for variety I gave him a Firm tape to try, but no!!!! He said that he didn't like the woman's voice! LOL! Unfortunately, he keeps doing the same three tapes over and over. He said (get this for male logic!) that this way he can see his improvement! I guess he has a point there, but it's time to move on!!!! I think he'll really like the pyramids if he ever tries them!

Yes, my dh works out to Cathe too! He does the same tapes every week. He does Power Hour on Mondays always, Cardio Kicks on Tuesdays, then Boot Camp, and sometimes he does CTX Kickbox. He's not fond of the step workouts, but when I tell him I want to do Rhythmic Step, he gives it his best shot! And when he runs, he always comes back to do an AB from the Ab hits! And he loves Cathe because he "loves" the way I look from working out with her for the last few years!!!! Thanks Cathe! :D

Donna M

Ah, yet another husband who has lost his heart to Cathe!

My DH won't work out with her (nor will he admit he's afraid), but he watches and critiques her outfits. (He doesn't like the pants and especially dislikes the dark-colored shorts. Says they hide her "assets.") :)

No problem here. I interpret his comments as wholehearted approval of further Cathe video purchases. }(

My hubby loves you too Cathe!!! We do strength videos and he thinks you are awesome :). He does not do your cardio though, he is too goofy (he is big and gangly and just adorable when he does cardio, yet knows he looks silly, so he won't do it).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.