how much cardio?/ how much strenght?

veganchick

Cathlete
I was just wondering, Cathe, about the times per week I should combine both for maximum fatloss and muscle development? Right now I am doing CTX upper, cardio, leaner legs, cardio, PH or MIS or Bodymax, cardio, and then another weight tape like leaner legs again.....I just wanted your expert opinion on this and I am a vegan and do eat extremely clean...thank you so much and have a wonderful holiday season...Tracy

I so struggle with this too. I have been doing at least a 1/2 hour of cardio on my strength days, and an hour on my cardio days. BUT...then when I read what Cedie did, not I am doubting myself. My body shape is very much like hers, and she looks awesome. So this week I am going to do this: All PS UB, w/ CTX Kickbox, PS L & A, IMAX, CTX UB w/ CTX Kickbox, Leaners Legs, and Imax. I am so interested to see Cathe's response!!!!
Lori S.

It is in the Behind The Scenes stuff. There was a section about Meeting the Gang, and it had all the cast members, and then it told what each of them did to prepare for the new videos. It is on the front page, upper right-hand corner, I think.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.