How long for results

ptoner

Hi, I'm new to this so apologize ahead of time if I mess up. I started buying Cathe's tapes about 2 years ago and since then have not purchased anything but hers. I usually cycle in the summer and then try to get back to videos in fall/winter. I am just starting a routine using CTS series and PS and was wondering if I stay consistent with this, how long it'd take to see results. Also is using these 2 series the best for faster results or is there is another rotation that would be better. My goal is to loose 10-15lbs prior to Christmas but show some muscle definition as well. Thanks
Paulette
:-jumpy

Hi Paulette!! While I don't have the PS Series, I have been on the CTX rotation and at the 3 week mark is when I started to see results. I lost 2lbs. And when I measured myself the other day, I lost 3/4 in off my waist and upper arms. A 1/2 in off my upper thighs. And 1/4in off my calves. I do want the PS Series (very badly), but for now I can handle what I seeing;-)!

I'm seeing rapid changes

I don't have the Express tapes, but started a PS rotation 4 weeks ago. Definitely seeing more definition in my arms & receiving nice compliments from my husband.

My plan is to use the PS series early each week & do one total body workout later in the week. I'm still doing cardio (cycling, spinning, running, tag w/ dogs, etc) but for less time than usual. Also no week has gone according to plan. I'm eating healthy but not restrictive (no weight change).

Hope this is the motivation you're looking for!
Debra

Hi, and thank you for such quick responses. I probably should have known better. I was thinking that it might take 4-6 weeks. I was just starting to drop a few lbs and then with the increase in weight lifting (and probably a few extra snacks :9 ) I started to put a few lbs back on. Your message reminded me that I should be taking measurements. I am just completing my second week of this rotation and am finding this forum a great way to keep motivated because at times it is so easy to fall off track.

Hi Paulette! Welcome back after a nice summer break of cycling. Glad that you have gotten the motivation you were looking for here.

I just wanted to add that while everyones body responds differently, you will "feel" results immediately and visibly see them within three weeks of starting. After that your results will continue and get better with each and every workout. I just wanted to assure you that you'll definitely see some results before 6 to 8 weeks. Keep up the tough workouts ;-)!

:-wow This makes me feel so good to think you'd take time to still answer this posting. I know others have already said so, but without knowing it, you come into my home whenever I want you to and play a big part in keeping me motivated to stay fit. Thank you so much. As for your new tapes, they're challenging but so much fun - the time just flies by. I'm starting my 3rd week of a rotation you suggested in another thread involving both CTX and PS tapes. My goal is to stick with it for 8-10 weeks. I'm hoping I'll have some great results to share with everyone. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.