How do you keep motivated?

divagirl

Cathlete
Hey Cathe,

You look amazing and I am sure that you keep in great shape all the time. However, I'm guessing that you must have some kind of strict diet before you film and I'm not going to ask what you eat but I would love to know if you have any tricks that keep you on track for dropping those last few pounds. Do you feel deprived during that time? What do you focus on? Any motivational tips?

Tina

Hey Cathe,

You look amazing and I am sure that you keep in great shape all the time. However, I'm guessing that you must have some kind of strict diet before you film and I'm not going to ask what you eat but I would love to know if you have any tricks that keep you on track for dropping those last few pounds. Do you feel deprived during that time? What do you focus on? Any motivational tips?

Tina

Hi Tina! No secrets. I just watch my carb intake, increase my protein a bit, and eat small frequent meals all day long. The snacks come out and the mood kicks in }( (just kidding)

Hi Tina! No secrets. I just watch my carb intake, increase my protein a bit, and eat small frequent meals all day long. The snacks come out and the mood kicks in }( (just kidding)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.