How do I use the workout blender?

On the new DVD's, you'll see the premixes and workout blenders. Also you'll find the workouts ofen chaptered.

Aren't the workout blenders already preset? Don't you just click on them and do the workout -- or am I thinking of something else?

The "workout blender" option was only available on the Body Blast series. In that series, at the menu, you choose the workout you want to do, then choose, workout blender, and it will guide you through its use. You choose up to 5 (?) segments that you wish to play in order, and when you hit play, they will play.

"Mix-and-match" is available on most of Cathe's DVD's, and with that, you chose one segment, it plays, and you are bumped back to the mix-and-match menu to choose another section, and so on.

The "premixes" are already-set-up combos of different segments of a workout or workouts (some are shorter workouts, some are longer workouts, some are about the same length, but in different order). For those, just choose the title of the premix you want to play, and hit play.

All of Cathe's DVD's are chaptered, some better than others (some of the early ones are very minimally chaptereed).

I found the option on the site for how to program your DVD player, but was hoping for more. Not all of my DVDs have the chaptering listed...sigh. Thanks - I wasn't sure if mix-n-match was the same as the workout blender. Now I KNOW i WASN'T MISSING ANYTHING.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.