How did it go with Art Carey?

lorrayne

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I noticed on VideoFitness that Art was supposed to have his "Terminator" session with you.
According to a response a VFer received from Mr. Carey, he was hoping that you wouldn't
kick his fanny too badly.

So, how did it go? Did you humble him? Did you make him do a ton of low ends, terminator climbs, genie hops, and
plyo scissors? }(

Lorrayne

Hi Cathe! I'm also anxious to hear your impressions of him. Did you show him any of your dvds? Did he want to take some home for future use? :D

Count me among the curious...how did it go? Was he open-minded and really willing to work out? What will happen next (when he's no longer too sore to move again...)? ;)

I had a thought about this....

I'll bet Cathe can't/won't tell us because of an agreement with Art so he could sell more papers or get more people to his website on Monday. Bummer, it's gonna be a long weekend! LOL

RE: I had a thought about this....

Hi Everyone! I have to finish up an important project here at the office and then I will share the details of the workout with Art. I'll have a report up shortly:) By the way, our workout will not be featured in this Monday's paper but the following Monday's on March 31st.

RE: I had a thought about this....

Woo-Hoooo!!! I can't wait to hear about it!! I hope someone will post that article's link on these forums for us to see!

Dani

:7

Interview

Hi - I read a post at video fitness that one of our members is also being interviewed by him - someone that sent him a scathing e-mail. Anyway, she said he told her that "Cathe kicked his butt and he fell in love with her." - My sentiments exactly - Go Cathe!!

Hi Everyone! The project took a little longer than expected. Now I have to teach Body Pump and then I will post after class, I promise.

>Hi Everyone! The project took a little longer than expected.
> Now I have to teach Body Pump and then I will post after
>class, I promise.

Of course he fell in love with you!!! :+

Edith ;-)

Still hope ya kicked his kazinski }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.