How to classify Bootcamp

Barbie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!!!

I've been working on my rotation and am trying to figure out where to place Bootcamp. Is it more of a strength tape or a cardio. I'm more inclined to see it as strength, but I thought I'd ask the creator!
There are several of us who await your answer with bated breath! LOL!

Here' the way I am thinking of placing it:

1. Cardio & Weights
2. Imax 2
3. PUB
4. PLB
5. Imax 1 or other cardio
6. Bootcamp
7. rest

PS I'm loving the new series!!!! I'm trying to get my husband to try the Pyramids but he won't give up the Pure Strength work outs yet!
He said that he hasn't "finished" with them yet!

Hi Barbie! Boot Camp contains its own special blend yet has many applicatons. You can use it however you like. It promotes overall physical stamina. Here are some ideas:

If you have worked on on strength one week and want one more workout for that "icing on the cake" workout, pullout Boot Camp.

If you feel you did a lot of cardio and now you want a workout that may not contain a lot of cardio but the amount that it does, jacks up the intensity to shock your system, pull out Boot Camp.

If you have been away from working out for a while and just want to tap into all facets of fitness and see how you fare;-) Boot Camp is for you. Warning: Go easy in this case and modify when needed.

If you are in maintenance mode and want a little of everything in your workouts for a week or so, do only Boot Camp and for 4 times that week.

These are just some examples :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.