Hotskin pants

buffat33

A few months ago this discussion came up. Has anyone purchased the Hotskin pants that Cathe is wearing in the new videos? Any feedback on sizing and fit would be greatly appreciated as I am ordering from Canada and want to make sure I order the proper fit and style. I can't quite decide between the Contrast flare pant (like Cathe wears) or the Drawstring flare pant. If anyone can help me that would be just great. Thanks in advance. Lyanne

Hi Lyanne! I ordered the contrast flare pants, and I will need to check on the size when I get home, but if I remember correctly, I ordered a medium. It fit great (and they haven't shrunk after several washings), and I LOVE them, so I wear them everytime I work out now (except on days when it's REALLY hot).

Hi Lyanne!

These pants are soooo comfortable. I have to stop myself from wearing them everyday, honest! The black ones are my favorite and they have held up for numerous washings with no shrinkage and minimal color fading. I have put them in the dryer too.

Wow!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I can hardly control my excitement.
I just ran outside to tell my hubby that I got a reply from the "CATHE" in regards to my post. He laughed but understood my euphoria. Cathe you have been my idol, my hero, role model for over 12 years. I've been working out to your videos since the days of the first SNM video. You are the best and your new videos are absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! You never let me down for high intensity and great fun workouts !!!!!!!! Interval Max best exercise video ever produced IMO. I purchased your SNM video after finishing University, it's now been 12 years and you have kept me motivated and in great shape. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful at what you do. Keep up the great work. Oh ya! Thanks for the info about the pants, I must order those now. Best of luck, Lyanne

Where do I get the pants? I would LOVE to treat myself to something really neat in workout wear! Are they expensive and any additional info on sizing?

Thanks All
happy.gif

Lyanne, you are a smile

ha,ha--couldn't help but get a lift from your excited post to Cathe. "ya", the hotskins contrast flare pants are the best; I got black ones and white ones. Like them both; and yes, you can put them in the dryer, although I was "babying them" and figured, what the heck....came out fine.

Thanks murph!

How did you find them for sizing? I've got a tiny waist but my hips are a whole other story. Ha! Ha! Not quite sure if I should get a M or L.
Any suggestions you have would be appreciated. Don't want to order the wrong size because it's going to cost me a fortune to have them shipped. Thanks.

Where to buy them.

Hi Amy,
You can order the pants and tops that Cathe wears at www.hotskins.com. They have really nice stuff. You should be able to find something really nice for yourself, treat yourself after all that working out, you deserve it. That's always my rational when buying something. Take care, Lyanne

I'd go with comfort

Go large if hips or length need it--these are somewhat clingy and they conform to shape!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.