Hotel rooms required for EB tour?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Hey!!! I'm hoping to be able to go to the Chicago stop when it comes around. Are hotel rooms required, or if we live close enough can we just drive in/out. I'm roughly an hour from the city, and hotel in Chicago might be a bit much expense wise. Granted it would be more fun, but alot more money as well. Just wondering?

Nan

EB Tour Hotels

No, you don't have to stay at the hotel. In most cases our tour events will be held in convention centers, not at hotels. Though we will always make arrangements with a local hotel to reserve rooms at special rates you don't have to stay at our recommended hotel to attend the EB tour event. FYI: Our prices don't include hotel rooms or transportation.

No, you don't have to stay at the hotel. In most cases our tour events will be held in convention centers, not at hotels. Though we will always make arrangements with a local hotel to reserve rooms at special rates you don't have to stay at our recommended hotel to attend the EB tour event. FYI: Our prices don't include hotel rooms or transportation.

That's what I figured, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!!! A hotel significantly increases the expense. I'm hoping when you're in the Chicago area, it'll be close enough to drive or find family a little closer who has I couch I can borrow:p

Nan

Another Chicagoan who plans on driving back and forth, glad to hear hotel is not required. Also wondering if all the tour stops are going to be set-up the same as the Daytona Beach event or if any of the stops will be one-day events or two-day events. TIA.

Maria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.