Hot diggity dog!

letswork

Cathlete
Man oh MAN oh MAN OH MAN...the new STS leg workout looks like a kkkkkkiller!!! Can't wait for the torture. (How crazy is it that we are all looking forward to such ridiculously tough work? THAT alone is a huge testament to you and your talents Cathe!)

How would you rank this one in terms of the other leg workouts...which is toughest?

How are your boys? What are they going to be for Halloween this year?

What do you think about working legs everyday to slim them down?

Actually, if you have time...could you offer THREE diehard morsels of advice for someone trying to slim the hips and thighs? It feels like my upper body is leaning out, but my lower half is sorta the same...which makes it look even MORE disproportionate.

Thanks for all you do. It means so much to all of us!

STS LEGS

Man oh MAN oh MAN OH MAN...the new STS leg workout looks like a kkkkkkiller!!! Can't wait for the torture. (How crazy is it that we are all looking forward to such ridiculously tough work? THAT alone is a huge testament to you and your talents Cathe!)

How would you rank this one in terms of the other leg workouts...which is toughest?

How are your boys? What are they going to be for Halloween this year?

What do you think about working legs everyday to slim them down?

Actually, if you have time...could you offer THREE diehard morsels of advice for someone trying to slim the hips and thighs? It feels like my upper body is leaning out, but my lower half is sorta the same...which makes it look even MORE disproportionate.

Thanks for all you do. It means so much to all of us!

Hi Angela! So nice to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. How is your family? The boys are great, thanks for asking. We have Spiderman (again this year) and a Star Wars character this year.

Ok......how do I compare STS Legs to my others? I would have to say it is a "best of the best" leg workout. You see the favorites of my previous leg workouts mixed with new leg exercises ("most popular" cast vote goes to Plate Lunges) all rolled up into one.....AND in less than an hour. It is amazing what you get accomplished here in under an hour. Tip: If you don't want to be sore for five days after doing this workout for the first time, don't go as deeply with your lunges :D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Personally I don't agree with training legs (or any muscle group) everyday. I know there is this theory out there that overtraining your legs makes it so that they can't fully recover, therefore, never getting any volume. To me, overtraining is just that, overtraining, meaning breakdown of the body to the point of it becoming more susceptible to injury and illness, not to mention mental burnout (which leads to complete lack of motivation to continue or even return after finally recovered). I don't see any benefit there no matter how "fancy" the theory is...LOL [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Three pieces of advice: [/FONT]

1) Clean eating all the way !!!!!!

2) Train a little heavier for upper body (one to two times per week) and a little lighter for lower body (alternate training lower body two times one week, three times the next)

3) Focus more on leg based endurance and less on leg based plyometrics

Take Care!

THANK YOU!

I still can't get over how giddy I get when you respond to my posts! It's so exciting to know you are listening. Can't wait for STS!

Thanks so much for the words of wisdom...I appreciate you more than I can say.

Another quick question if you don't mind...

I sometimes workout late in the evening after I put my boys to bed. Should I have something to eat afterwards (a small CLEAN meal), or is it better to just go to bed a little hungry?

And...just to clarify

What do you mean by leg based endurance? Running? Any of your lower body tapes? And for lifting heavy...can I use pyramid upper body or should I do splits. Sorry so many questions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.