home office workers?

lav20

I work in my office at home and have just started the MIS tape - I am new to weights (and to Cathe tapes - just love them!) but have been running. My question is: can I do a segment of the tape, do office work for a while, do another segment etc. until I have completed the whole tape on the same day or do I have to do the tape from start to finish to be effective? A second question: can I do the abs section each day or should I rest for a day in between? I'd appreciate any advice you or others can offer.

Hi, I just wanted to respond to the abs question. Everybody is different, but I noticed a definite difference in my abs once I started doing ab work only 3-4 days per week. I was doing them everyday and never noticed anything. Mine seem to respond better with a day of rest.

I have read that abs are no different from any other muscle and should have a day of rest between workouts. It seems, to answer your MIS question, that the only possible disadvantage would be that you would be warmed up, then cool down, then warm up again, so maybe your joints would be more vulnerable to injury.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.