Home Gym

kathie

Hi everyone, I just have one quick question. Does anyone know if the bowflex home machine that is shown on TV to be any good? My husband really needs to get moving, and we don't have enough room for a large wt. system. (Plus it would take all the floor space so that I couldn't do my Cathe tapes.....and that is NOT gonna happen!!!) I would appreciate any comments!! Thanks! Kathie

Seems good...

...according to my husband who has the intro video but not the machine. He is a physician and says that the machine "makes sense" to him. For what its worth...

Bowflex

Hi Kathie,
We have a Bowflex, just got it about a month ago,
my husband really likes it. It is really great for people who need to take it easy after major surgery like my husband. But you can do a really great workout on it if you go for it!! My dad owns one as well and follows the program and diet in the book that comes with it, and he has had great results. Ours is in the living room right now, (not to stay) and I do my Cathe tapes in our living room as well, it accually comes in handy for doing PS series for Legs when you do the sit squats. I use the bench for chest work as well and I also use it for alternating bicep curls. It does fold up as well. If you want any more information, e-mail me.
happy.gif

Was wondering about it, too

I'm laid up after surgery and have way too much time to watch informercials all day long. The Bowflex looked good because it was pretty much all cable-type exercises, rather than those fixed-path exercise machines that screw up the joints.

The infomercial didn't say how much a Bowflex machine runs, though. What's the cost?

--Gretchen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.