Holiday Wishes!

T

trevor

Cathe I know I am breaking your posting rules again but I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Isn't it great having little ones to share it with? Especially when children are young....to see their faces light up on Christmas morning is something special indeed.
Thank you Cathe for the hard work you do for all of us here on the site. And...thank you for being so down to earth and interacting with us like you do. It's awesome! You are THE First Lady of Fitness!!
Trevor :)
Go24!!

Joining Trevor with well wishes to you & yours! If you think Christmas is special with your children, wait til you have grandchildren! We took our first (& only) granddaughter to see Santa last night. What fun! Cathe, thank you for being YOU! You're the best!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Cathe!

I just wanted to chime in my best wishes to you and yours this year! I hope you take some well deserved time to unwind, relax, and enjoy the beauty and magic of the holiday season with your family.

Warmly,
Nicole

Happy Holidays Cathe to you and your family. Thanks for everything, you are one very special person.

Joanne

Cathe,I too would like to say Happy Holidays and I hope all your wishes for the New Year come true! Blessings to you and your beautiful family always, Susan

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-02 AT 05:34PM (Est)[/font][p]Happy Holidays Cathe, Jon, Eric and Kyle and to everyone!

Nette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.