HILARIOUS Post About You, Cathe

Jonezie

Cathlete
"How one big-hair-lovin'-Texas-turned-Los-Angeles-girl is going to lose 60 pounds, find herself, and rejoin society...in 6 hair appointments or less."

Hi Cathe!

On today's blog, I told the hilarious tale of how I tried to make it through your Butts and Guts workout. I'm getting there! With your help. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your obvious love for all of us, your high standards for excellence and your model of health. Watching the five of you, I have something very real (and hopefully happening in the near future) to aspire to.

You can see what I wrote at http://ejis60x6.squarespace.com.

Love to you and the girls!

Warmest,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth - Clearly not Cathe here, but I have to tell you how much I have loved reading your blog since I found it a couple of days ago. You are a fantastic writer and I can visualize everything you describe! Keep writing and thank you for sharing your journey!

Mary...thanks SO much for the kind words. You don't know how much it means...really. I wish you'd been there...we would have been rolling on the floor laughing together.

I'm so glad you're going to be with me as I blog my way through 60 pounds and 6 haircuts! See you soon, ok?

Warmest,
Elizabeth

OMG! That was great! "My face almost looked like someone giving birth!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That was the best laugh I've had in a long time! You go girl!
Butts & Guts will get easier if done 2x a week with 4days of rest in between and lots of water and stretching. Just what the doctor ordered.

~Reece~

Instead of posting what looks to be an advertisement link to your blog in the Ask Cathe forum AND in the Open forum, why not just post once in the Blog section?

I've tried this and combed through the blog settings but it's not saving for some reason. I've put a ticket into technical support and will fix it as soon as they get back to me. Thanks for the help!

Reece...thanks SO much for the wonderful support and positive feedback! It means the world to me. I hope you'll stay tuned for more hilarity (I'm sure there will be more)!

All the best!
Elizabeth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.