Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I haven't forgot about you at all :) Just super busy trying to get this project in your hands at a very reasonable date. We are doing quite a few pre-mixes and they require a lot of attention to detail so we have three of us working on them together as to catch any oversights.

I also had another project occur last Friday which we will share in the blog on our next update (which should be posted by this evening).

Hate to run off but back to the premixes :7

Hi Cathe!

More exciting news...a new project? Ooooo, thanks for peaking our curiousity. Lots of premixes? You know how to get a person excited don't you?!;-)

Thanks for getting us an update Cathe! I was having blog withdrawal!! :) I know you are working hard to get those workouts to us!! How exciting!! A new project!!:) :)

Hi Again :)

Well I don't want you to get TOO excited hearing the words NEW PROJECT. While this was definitely a work related filming project, it is not the kind of filming project you might be thinking. But don't worry, more workouts are certainly lined up for the future :)

Cathe,

Thank you for working so hard for us. I love the new covers! Especially LIC! It looks like you are saying, "You get over here and work!" I love it! Heather

Yes - the covers are very striking ! :7

It is so nice of you to keep us updated while you are sooooo busyyyyy.

The blog has definitely been a great addition !

Bet you can't waiting for a little break, between healing, taping and then editing, huh? :+

Thanks for the update. You just go, go, go! We miss you but of cousre, we'll wait for your return. Loved the Blog updates too. Thanks for all you do.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe, thanks for teh update and I LOVE the DVD covers and you look fantastic! I'll be checking back for news about the interview.:)

The covers are wonderful!! I love them. Thanks for all the hard work you do Cathe and for keeping us all fit and active!!

Cathe,
Your doin great! I absolutley LOVE the covers!!! Your so pretty:) can't wait for the new W/O!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.