Hi Everyone!!!!

I used to do Cathe, and The Firm, but then I got into BFL. I did nothing but put on weight, and got so bored with it, I bought a bunch of Cathe tapes, and I am loving every minute of it!!!!! I joined WW's 3 weeks ago, and I have already lost 4 lbs. I am only about 12 from my goal weight. Tomorrow I do Power Hour for the first time, I can't wait!!!! I recently did the CTX Series for 3 weeks, and now I am onto S&H, with Power Hour at the end. I LOVE ALL THESE TAPES!!!!! This forum is awesome.

RE: You're right!

dsaxton, congratulations on your return to the fold! You are obviously on your way to a fitter you! Keep up the good work! I love these forums too. So much wisdom and fellowship here!

B:)obbi

What is Body for Life anyway?

Welcome back!!! What is Body for Life? I've seen ads, I've heard people talk... but what is it exactly? I simply can't believe the pictures in their ads... What's it about?

Thanks!

marnie

RE: What is Body for Life anyway?

Body For Life is eating 6 small meals a day, a portion of carb, and a portion of protein. One day you do Upper Body, the next high intensity cardio for 20 minutes, and the next you do Lower Body. You do everything as intense as you can, lift as heavy as you can. You take one free day per week, and do not exercise, and eat whatever you want. The first time I did it, I had good results. The second time I think my portions were to big, and I consistently gained weight. I went to a BFL website, and went by what they said at the website. Cardio 3 x's per week was too little for me. The book is in all the bookstores, or you can check it out at www.bodyforlife.com.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.