Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Tomorrow I will be heading off for a long weekend to visit with family in Florida. I'll be back on the forum Monday. Maybe I'll be able to pop on a computer while down there. If not, have a great weekend and see ya Monday :)!

Enjoy your trip!

WE'll be waiting for you when you return :)

It's incredibly sweet and thoughtful that you told us you were leaving. People would be concerned when you weren't answering their questions!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Have a wonderful time in Florida. Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us and most of all, thanks for so many fun, challenging workouts!

Lisa

Happy Birthday, Miss Cathe! Joining the swelling chorus is saying thank you for your workouts, AND for this forum!

Annette

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!
Have a great weekend! Thousand thanks from Berlin (Germany) for all of your wonderful workouts. I love this forum!
Marga

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful (but too quick, sniff sniff)trip. There must have been trick candles on my birthday cake because I could not blow all of them out at once. But I sure gave the family a good laugh in my attempt. Now that I'm OLDER and WISER, a'hem, I won't let that happen again next year ;-)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.