Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Please bear with me through these next few weeks as I will not be able to answer many questions on the forums. There is a lot that has to be handled for the new videos in a fairly short amount of time. I will answer whatever I can. I will only have limited amounts of time here and there so I will answer whatever questions that I think I can finish in the time that I have. I apologize ahead of time for any questions that I do not answer. Thanks for your patience and understanding :)!

We don't mind because we want those new videos!!! We know you'll do your usual good job for us!:7

Hey Cathe...good luck with those videos. I cant imagine the work involved and I hope it goes off completely flawlessly for ya!
Hey...need any extra guys in those vids?! :) ;-)
Trevor

You'll work a vacation around being in Cathe vids, wouldn't you? WHO WOULDN'T?!!!!! How far is Annapolis from her neck of the woods in NJ?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-01 AT 06:21AM (Est)[/font][p]Hey Honey!!
Gosh, arent you an earlybird!
We live about 100 miles from that area I would guess. It would be fun to go up there sometime....perhaps I can do one of the roadtrips one day. It would be great to meet Cathe and all of the super people from this site.
Have a super day!
Trevor :)

Dear Cathe~

No need to respond to this...just wanted to send a cyber-prayer your way for a happy, healthy and FUN taping. Don't worry about any bobbles, I kind of like them ;-). JOY to you miss Cahte!! Stay rested, eat your Wheaties and know that we all appreciate the good work you do.

Debbie Dailey

Hi Cathe...I can't speak for everyone else, but I am soooooo ready for these new videos. This question may have been asked before and I didn't see it, but is Mercedes going to be in the new vids? Anyone know? I just like her cheery smile.

Counting the days to pre-order,

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.