Hi Cathe, Need help, Class Reunion in 7 weeks

Kelley

Hi Cathe,

I need your input. I have 7 weeks before my 30 year High School reunion, and, of course, want to look my best. I only need to lose about 5-8, but mainly need to firm up. I started with STS last week. My question is should I stick with STS alternating with cardio every other day or should I be doing more weight work, since I don't have a lot of weight to lose, for this next 7 weeks to look my best?

Any help is greatly appreciated. : )

Kelley

Last edited:
Hi Kelley! You will look great for your reunion! You want to lose a pound a week so eat 500 less calories a day and burn off 500 extra calories a day and you will lose a pound a week.

For exercise do STS as "prescribed" every week. Weight training will firm up your muscles which not only has you looking great in your clothes, but also developes lean muscle tissue which burns more calories (all day and even at sleep) than fat tissue does.

In addition to your weight training, do 4 cardio sessions at 45 minutes per session. Each card session should be a different heart pounding activity and make sure you are breathing heavy during 85% of your session time. Cardio activity will also burn fat and calories.

Do this each week and watch your body change before your eyes ( this will especially start kicking in by week three). You are going to look amazing in 7 weeks!!!!

Have fun, drink extra water, eat very plain healthy meals and sleep well! Good luck!

QUOTE=Kelley;2094554]Hi Cathe,

I need your input. I have 7 weeks before my 30 year High School reunion, and, of course, want to look my best. I only need to lose about 5-8, but mainly need to firm up. I started with STS last week. My question is should I stick with STS alternating with cardio every other day or should I be doing more weight work, since I don't have a lot of weight to lose, for this next 7 weeks to look my best?

Any help is greatly appreciated. : )

Kelley[/QUOTE]

Hi Cathy. I appreciate your help and will get started adding in that extra cardio today. My husband wants to start eating healthier also, so that will make the nutrition part a lot easier for me. : )

Thank you so much!!!!

Kelley, have a great time at your reunion. I went to my 40th. last year.(technically, it was only my 39th. but we celebrated with 3 classes) I had so much fun. It's funny how when you meet the classmates again, you think at first they have changed a lot but once you start talking, they seem exactly the same. We had such a blast. Take lots of pix. It's so neat to have them to remember the experience. We had a guy who took pix both nights for us so my hubby had to take very few. Another 7 weeks of STS (& the rest of the formual Cathe prescribed) and you'll be looking amazing! Let us know how it goes!

Last edited:
Thank you Debbie. Sounds like you had a blast, and I'm sure I will too. I will definitely keep you updated. I'm on my third week of STS, and I think I'm starting to see some changes in my butt. Definitely needed to see some changes there. Getting close to age 50 has not been kind to my lower half. lol

Wait til you hit almost 60! Then, the ABS join in with the lower half! Ha! I just keep at it though..no GIVING UP!!! Have a blast...I will be waiting to see your pix!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.