Hi Cathe--more art from my 6-year old

What an artist!

Hi Cathe, I just wanted to send you the link to my son's art gallery if you happen to get on in the next few days.

http://www.lainiefig.com/Site/Gallery5.html

Hi Lainie! Thanks so much for sharing Isaac's photo's with me. I really have enjoyed all of them. I showed my 8 year old son and he said "mom, I'm older than him and he draws better then me".

My favorite picture is the train chain all in red. I can just picture his smiling face drawing his favorite thing. I had to laugh at the picture in the second row all the way to the right. Even though you weren't sure what it was, I'm certain it is a hurried me throwing a load of laundry into the dryer before heading out for class...LOL.

It is so special that you have this website gallery devoted to your childrens wonderful works of art. Keep up the great work!

Hugs to the whole family!
Cathe

Thanks, Cathe, for taking a look. I hoped you'd have time to pop over there.

I only do an online gallery and online photos of my kids because I am incapable of more standard mom stuff like scrapbooking. These web things replace scrapbooking for me. :)

OMG Lainie bug, I am totally loving this! I think you are a wonderful mommy and your kids are lucky to have you! I especially love the "so-so" face..:)

Lainie~
I teach Kindergarten and loved looking at the precious drawings from your son. He seems to be quite a happy guy and an artist as well.
Thanks for sharing!:)

My mother said

That he should be illustrating a kid's book. She is an artist, graphic artist and has been working for over thirty years and painting for 55 years. I think your son has talent and should always be encouraged. I'm impressed :)

Alisha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.